Today’s Presenter: Fr. Beatty serves the parishes of St. Kateri in Ridgway, IL, St. Mary in Eldorado, St. Mary in Harrisburg, and St. Joseph in Elizabethtown, and is Chaplain at Camp Ondessonk.
This Day Is the Lord’s
Options and Extras:
The daily basics will set you up for a good retreat. If you want to up the intensity, here are some choices:
- Add a second 30-minute meditation period.
- Pray the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary… maybe on a walk?
- Choose your three favorite Bible passages, chapter and verses:
- Do you hear them always the same, or newly each time?
- What’s a new line of Scripture you’ve heard this week in a new way?
- Why did it speak to you?
- While you’re here, we’d really love to hear from our retreatants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll pass all feedback along as appropriate, or just check in and let us know you participated… thank you so much!